The benefits of joining our team
Competitive salaries, performance-based bonuses, generous benefits and flexibility in our policies and practices: that’s what you’ll find at Assumption Life.
We promote our employees’ well-being by offering:
- A competitive salary
- Family responsibility days
- Bereavement leave
- A group insurance plan
- A pension plan
- Discounts on personal insurance and mortgage rates
- An interest-free loan program
- Maternity and parental leaves
We understand the importance of professional development.
Our continued competitiveness depends on our team’s expertise. This is why we encourage professional development by offering training, including through the Life Office Management Association and the Society of Actuaries’ FSA Program.
We care about our employees’ physical and mental health.
We believe that physical activity, a healthy diet and a balanced lifestyle are essential for personal well-being. To encourage healthy habits, we offer our employees a range of services:
- Physical health assessments
- An employee assistance program
- Yoga classes at work
- A health and well-being exhibition
- A flu vaccine clinic
- On-site consultations with a nutritionist
- On-site ergonomics and massage therapy sessions
- A competitive corporate rate at GoodLife Fitness
We recognize employee excellence
We recognize the contribution and excellence of our employees through many forms of recognition.
Assumption Life holds social activities during the year to give employees a chance to socialize in a more relaxed environment.
“We work hard to create a pleasant, stimulating environment for our employees, with policies and practices that reflect their needs.” – Réjean Boudreau, Chief, Organizational Development.