Life is unpredictable. A sudden death can create serious financial problems for those left behind. With proper planning, you can make sure that, in the event of your death, your heirs are able to pay any outstanding debts and cover your funeral expenses. Assumption Life offers Golden Protection, a permanent life insurance that will pay benefits of up to $50,000 to your estate. Deferred coverage is also available, allowing you to qualify for insurance even if you’ve had a request rejected or postponed in the last two years.
- No medical exam.*
- For individuals from 40 to 85 years of age.
- Premiums and coverage that will never change.
- Coverage ranging from $1,000 to $50,000.
- Sum insured may increase 5x in certain cases of accidental death.
- Accidental fracture rider available.
- Living benefit included at no additional cost.
- Competitive premiums.
- Please contact us or your Assumption Life authorized agent for more information.
* Includes certain limitations.
This product has certain limitations and exclusions.